For questions or an initial free consultation on how we may be of service to you,
At Glorify we are finance, tax and accounting and business advisors. We have extensive background in Financial Accounting, Budgeting, Auditing, Business Management and Financial Analysis, combined. We perform critical reviews and strategic solutions support for senior management decisions. We have a wealth of finance experience including financial reporting, treasury, assets management, financial management, compliance, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. We are also expert cost analysts and contract management support professionals.
Specific consulting points at Glorify are as follows:
• Manage the process of ensuring the accuracy, integrity and completeness of financial reports.
• General Ledger reviews to ensure recordings comply with GAAP and the Uniform System of Accounts (USOA).
• Financial reviews and analysis of financials submitted by partner companies relative to joint venture agreements.
• Financial reviews that ensure compliance with budgets and contract terms.
• Track results; perform trend and critical analysis of periodic financial results with metrics to determine reasonableness and completeness.
• Forecast monthly revenues and expenses of operations, process monthly forecasts and accruals for monthly close, perform subsequent true-up and reconciliation, process financial transactions into general ledger transaction entries, produce monthly financial reports and initiate settlements for AP processing.
• Perform reconciliation of financial results and balance sheet items to the general ledger.
• Maintain master knowledge of complex agreements, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements as the financial subject matter expert on these agreements.
• Provide support to the Budget, Contract Management, and Audit functions.
• Provide financial strategies for solving complex problems and supporting senior management decisions. Facilitate high level negotiations of complex agreements.
• Review and research government regulations and other proposed contract changes.
• Work as business and financial strategist utilizing initiative, creativity and critical thinking skills to review results, and find results-driven efficiencies.
• Conduct financial reviews and studies that result in negotiating favorable contract terms that generate significant savings.
• Participate in the budget process. Perform budgetary, accounting and financial analysis controls.
• Apply knowledge of tax laws, health and welfare issues, union and other labor contract provisions to prepare payroll, review overhead (labor additive) rates and billings for labor and union back pay settlements.
• Conduct cost studies, analyze costs, verify costs for reasonableness, and recommend alternate cost-effective allocation methods and best practices as necessary. Also recommend cost containment and apply knowledge of cost allocation principles to review joint venture and joint facilities billings.
• Assess risk, plan, supervise and manage internal audits.
• Collaborate with third parties and other cross-functional departments to resolve audit issues, discuss proposals, negotiate and secure settlement of exceptions.
• Review and audit joint venture and partner billings for accuracy and compliance with agreements, grant requirements and government acquisition regulations.
• Review Accounting Change Requests and change orders and other related proposed changes to contracts. Determine their applicability, reasonableness and financial impact. Make alternate proposals and recommendations as necessary.
• Generate substantial savings through operational audits and critical review of operations, maps and profiles against signed contracts.
• Manage sensitive audit projects such as senior executive compensation audits, grants audits, risk management projects and internal controls reviews.
• Research, propose and recommend policies and procedures for best practices.
• Manage the process of financial verification of business owners’ individual net worth under the Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program.
• Manage general ledger functions, monthly close processes, payroll and related tax filings, the budget process, cash and treasury function, and other finance related functions.